Indo German Alkaloids, the parent company of the INGA Group, was established in 1958 by Dr. Abraham Patani on completion of his Doctoral studies in Phytochemistry from the University of Mainz, Germany.
With in-depth domain expertise in field of Alkaloids, the company began its manufacturing activities with a range of phytochemicals and fine chemicals.
As a pioneer in alkaloid research, Indo German Alkaloids initiated the cultivation of plants required for the isolation of active principles at plantations in the northern, southern and western parts of India.
With a vision to be one of the leading players in the niche phytochemical segment, Inga Laboratories P. Ltd. was established in 1974 for the manufacture of Finished dosage forms.
Inga Laboratories P. Ltd., a research-based pharmaceutical corporation, was established in 1974. The company’s activities are focused to the development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices.
Inga Laboratories P. Ltd. manufactures galenical forms such as tablets, capsules, liquid orals, injectables and beta lactum formulations in compliance with the latest current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Inga has established a number of its brands in speciality segments such as anti-migraine, anti-gout, gynaecology and dermatology internationally. Inga has also collaborated with a number of multinational corporations for the contract manufacture of pharmaceutical dosage forms at its manufacturing facilities.
To cater to the increased demand of exports Inga Pharmaceuticals was incorporated in 1983 with additional manufacturing facilities.
Inga Pharmaceuticals manufactures a range of phytochemicals, plant extracts and alkaloids at its unit in Chennai.
Inga Laboratories strives to be a high-quality manufacturer of medicines for patients in India and globally. We comply with global quality standards.
Our employees at Inga are trained to manufacture our products with high levels of integrity and to ensure “Quality Medicines for Healthcare”.